Is there a way to view console.log output?

Postby p2premote » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 am

I would like to know if it possible to view console.log() output with emulator or real tv, and I am already aware that alert() does not work.

Thanks.
p2premote

I would like to know if it possible to view console.log() output with emulator or real tv, and I am already aware that alert() does not work.

Thanks.
p2premote

Re: Is there a way to view console.log output?

Postby SDK_STA » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 am

Hi,

yes, this is possible: in the emulator, you can watch the console information using the built-in debugger. For this, once the page is loaded in the emulator, right-click on the page and click \"Inspect Element\". Then, you can access the console logging in the tab \"Console\". You can log the console messages using \"console.log('message')\" in Javascript. For more information please refer to the manual.
SDK_STA

Thank you! Just tried and it works.
p2premote

Postby SDK_STA » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi,

yes, this is possible: in the emulator, you can watch the console information using the built-in debugger. For this, once the page is loaded in the emulator, right-click on the page and click "Inspect Element". Then, you can access the console logging in the tab "Console". You can log the console messages using "console.log('message')" in Javascript. For more information please refer to the manual.
SDK_STA

Postby p2premote » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Thank you! Just tried and it works.
p2premote

Return to App development questions