How to Package and test the app in the real TV

Postby priya » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

I am creating the app for LG and panasonic. I want to test the app in the real tv. How can I package and test the app in the real tv. Can anyone help me in this
priya

Postby priya » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

I am creating the app for LG and panasonic. I want to test the app in the real tv. How can I package and test the app in the real tv. Can anyone help me in this
priya

Re: How to Package and test the app in the real TV

Postby Support_STA » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

The Smart TV Alliance does not have the procedures for testing on specific devices. You should contact the individual manufacturers for this.

Please note that when you submit your app for STA QA it will be validated on all Smart TV Alliance platforms. This also includes Philips and Toshiba, besides LG and Panasonic. That's why we advise you to do your testing using the SDK as it gives you baseline functionality supported by all STA platforms. For any specific questions you can always contact STA support.

Best regards,
STA QA
Support_STA

Re: How to Package and test the app in the real TV

Postby Support_STA » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 am

The Smart TV Alliance does not have the procedures for testing on specific devices. You should contact the individual manufacturers for this.

Please note that when you submit your app for STA QA it will be validated on all Smart TV Alliance platforms. This also includes Philips and Toshiba, besides LG and Panasonic. That's why we advise you to do your testing using the SDK as it gives you baseline functionality supported by all STA platforms. For any specific questions you can always contact STA support.

Best regards,
STA QA
Support_STA

Return to App development questions