First Application

First Application

Postby amartosortega_1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 am

Hi all,
I have been developing apps under Samsung SDK recently, and now I'm realizing that there is a big difference between their kind of projects. The fact is that I don't know which is the apropiated project for my application, I don't know how to get started after reading the manual, due to it only describes how to create \"static/dynamic projects\" and, sincerely, I have no idea about them.
I want to create an application that shows streaming video and another things, and I need to know how to get start. I have an example with code that sets the handle controls of the TV, but I can't find any New Project that has this settings by default.
Sorry if I'm being a noob, but I only need something (any manual or guideline) that helps me to start.
Thanks!
amartosortega_1

First Application

Postby Support_STA » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi,

All STA apps are based on HTML5 and Javascript,... So, all that you need to do are developement your app as any HTML5 apps.
https://developers.smarttv-alliance.org/sdk-documentationhas multiple helpful documents (Development Guidline, Specifications,...) and Video Sample project. Unfortunately, there is no official projects else except my previous mention.

Regards,
STA Support
Support_STA

Return to App development questions